TPP tissue culture tubes are an extension to the tissue culture flask product range.
The features of the unique tissue culture flat tube 10
- Multifunctional: cultivation, incubation, examination under microscopy, centrifugation…
- concial shape of the tube eases the removal of the pellet
- 10 cm2 surface activated growth area with new surface quality resulting in crystal clear transparency
- large opening for complete access of pipettes and scrappers
- great clarity for visual control with inverse microscopes
- sloped and flattened upper side results in reduced refraction
- centrifugation in a 50 ml standard adapter at 1200 g
- segmental packaging of 4 protects the individual tubes of scratches during transportation and handling
- bag slits with laser perforation for easy opening mechanism
Features of the tissue culture tube 20:
- 20 cm2 surface activated growth area
- growth area over a length of 50 mm
- volume graduations up to the tip
- specially formed 10-sided comb from «VENT» screw cap with “Click” avoids inadvertent rolling and enables regaining previous positions
- a click to the lock position and the «VENT» screw cap is in the aeration position, which guarantees constant air flow even when the tube is in vertical position.
- fits a 15 ml standard tube adapter, can be spun up to 1’200 g
- convenient re-closable zipper bag with laser perforation
The corresponding TPP tissue culture rack fits 8 x tubes in a horizontal position for storage in a CO2 incubator.